Calamari Omega-3 Liquid is a convenient, sustainable way to increase omega-3 essential fatty acid intake for targeted system support, as well as overall well-being.
- Natural concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA
- Perfect for those who cannot or prefer not to swallow pills, especially children and the elderly
- Certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea®
- Third-party tested for contaminants
- Has a clean, understated citrus taste
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Assists in triglyceride management for triglyceride levels already within a normal range
- Supports normal blood pressure already within a normal range
- Supports healthy normal blood coagulation
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of a high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Supports cognition
- Promotes emotional balance
- Supports people at all stages of life
- Supports skin, nail, and hair health
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 mL)
Servings per Container: 40
1 teaspoon (5 mL) per day, or as directed. May be taken with meals.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Calories From Fat
Total Fat 3.5 g 5%*
0.7 g 4%*
Cholesterol 110 mg 37%*
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <2*
DHA 800 mg †
EPA 400 mg †
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Calamari oil (squid), natural flavor, and vitamin E (soy).
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.