- Thorne Research Quercetin Phytosome Helps Treat Allergy Symptoms.
- A Thorne Research exclusive.
- Quercetin bound to sunflower-sourced phosphatidylcholine to enhance absorption.
- Helps stabilize mast cells that store and release histamine.
- Provides support for patients who suffer from allergies.
- An antioxidant flavonoid.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule two to three times daily with meals or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)...... 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.