Conditions at the pool, beach or in humid climates make skin wet and can make sunblock application difficult. Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray with Helioplex is specially formulated to be applied to wet skin for sun protection. When applied to wet skin, ordinary sunblock can whiten and slide off. Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray instantly cuts through water to form a protective barrier. This product features Helioplex, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun.
• 5-ounce container of spray sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 85+ from the #1 dermatologist recommended suncare brand to help prevent sunburn and decrease risk of skin cancer when used as directed
• This water-resistant sunscreen spray is specially designed to be applied directly to wet skin without dripping off or leaving white residue while allowing your skin to breathe
• Lightweight sunscreen formula is oil-free and PABA-free, making it suitable for all skin types
• Stabilized with Helioplex technology, this sunscreen spray helps withstand wear-off from water
• Delivers UVA and UVB protection in a convenient spray-on formula that is sweat- and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes and can be applied to both dry and wet skin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.