- Gaia Herbs Green Tea Phyto-Caps® contains 300 mg of Polyphenols to support whole body wellness.*
- Green Tea comes from the unfermented leaves of the Camellia sinensis shrub, which has been shown to have the some of the highest antioxidant activity of any plant known.
- A convenient daily source of the Polyphenol antioxidants found in Green Tea leaves.
- Green Tea leaves have been used for at least five thousand years in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Contains caffeine from Green Tea.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 5
Total Carbohydrate ... 2g ... <1%*
Proprietary Extract Blend ... 696 mg ... †
Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf,
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract
Polyphenols ... 300mg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
Vegetable glycerin, water and vegan capsule (hypromellose).
Each 2 capsules contain 10, 150mg dry herb equivalent and no more than 15mg of caffeine.
Adults take 2 capsules 2 times daily.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.