- Dr. Mercola Salmon Oil (Marine Stewardship Council) Certification to help prevent overfishing and to allow fish populations and ecosystems to remain healthy and productive for the future.
- Minimally processed oil – fresh, not frozen and not farmed salmon is heated to extract the oil and then the oil is separated and refrigerated.
- No chemical processing, no solvents, no molecular distillation needed. Just pure oil directly extracted from salmon.
- Is tested through independent testing by random sampling to verify contents and to test for heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs.
- Many fish oils can contain hazardous levels of these contaminants, or are heavily processed to remove them.
Serving Size: ...3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%DV
Calories from Fat ...25
Total Fat ...3g 4%*
Saturated Fat . ..0.5g 3%*
Cholesterol ...15mg 5%
Vitamin A ...480 mcg 53%*
Vitamin D ...11.5 mcg 58%*
Salmon Oil ...3,000 mg**
Omega-3 Fatty Acids ...860 mg **
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ...230mg**
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ...230mg**
Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin), Rosemary Leaf Extract.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.