Get it together—and maximize the restorative, revitalizing results to your hair with ArtNaturals Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set. This power couple is first on The List for moisturizing, strengthening and protecting your crowning glory.
ArtNaturals Argan Oil Hair Shampoo treats your stressed-out locks to a shower spa treatment. The fabled conditioning properties of Moroccan argan oil, combined with natural herbal extracts, protein and Vitamin E give you the confidence boost of another good hair day.
The rejuvenating Argan Oil Conditioner absorbs into hair follicles, repairing and protecting it from styling heat and the sun’s UV rays. Botanical extracts and essential oils enhance the health and appearance of your hair, including its length, color and texture. Argan Oil Conditioner strengthens hair shafts, preventing breakage and frizz as it nourishes.
The rich, moisturizing, organic formulas of both Shampoo and Conditioner, infused with restorative argan oil, aloe vera, white willow bark, burdock root, rosemary, and thyme, stimulates cell renewal and healthy growth as it revs up hair follicles and supports a healthy scalp. Hair feels healthier, less brittle, thicker and super-shiny. The Duo conquers static—and is always color-safe and safe for all hair types.
The hydrating and protective properties allow you to blow-dry without worry—you’ll look like you just walked out of the salon with gorgeous, healthy, eye-catching hair!
Plant Part Used: Argan kernels
Botanical Name: Argania
Method: Cold pressed
• HEAT PROTECTANT SPRAY – ArtNaturals thermal hair protector is a weightless mist to use before styling your hair with flat irons, blow dryers and curling wands Our thermal shield provides protection up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
• LEAVE IN CONDITIONER – This protection spray doubles as a leave in conditioner. Our thermal shield hydrates your hair while protecting it from getting dry and damaged. This professional level item will speed up drying time, and boost shine.
• FOR ALL HAIR TYPES – Our heat protector hair spray can be used for all hair types. It is safe for straightening and curling. Fine or damaged hair, blondes or brunettes. This argan hair spray is the ultimate experience.
• ARGAN OIL – Argan oil is known for its ability to help hair restore, enhance and grow. The natural moisturizer will help repair, dry, brittle and damaged hair from blow drying, flat ironing and sun exposure
• SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - ArtNaturals offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Try it risk free with no questions asked and top customer service. You have nothing to lose and your health to gain.
Return & Refund Policy
If the item you ordered arrived in a physically damaged or defective condition or is different from their description on the product detail page , or has missing parts or accessories, it will be eligible for a free replacement, provided the exact item is available with us.
Few items are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible item is out of stock from us it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) us are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website
- Item received is defective/does not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item that was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we emphasise upon the high standard for secure transactions and customer information and their privacy. Please check the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Data that we collect
We may collect information if you are placing an order for a product to us on the website.We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible after claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your details like title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number and mobile number.
Though we collect payment details, payment card details or bank account details, it is collected through a third party payment gateway and at no time does the information enter our company's systems. We need this info in order to allow you to go ahead while placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver it to you.
If necessary,We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you. Your name and contact information may be shared with our suppliers and/or courier partners in the interest of fulfilling you order.
You should submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Your order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. You accept to treat the personal access data confidentially and not to make it available to unauthorized third parties. We can’t assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless that misuse is our fault.
Under no circumstances , we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We secure the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
By signing up with our site you agree to receive certain marketing communications from Kiwla.com and certain affiliates and suppliers. If at any point you do not want to receive this marketing information you may opt-out of the service.
Use of Demographic (or) Profile Data (or) Your Information
To improve our product and service offers, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help detect problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify to gather broad demographic information.
A "cookie" is a small piece of info stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful in enabling the browser to remember specific information.We keep both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally distinguishable information.
Our Website has stringent security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information. Whenever you modify or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our asset we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Please Contact us for any further questions or comments (including all inquiries )
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.