Offering anything but ordinary benefits, this toning solution provides exquisite exfoliation to give your skin a visible boost of radiance and clarity. Living up to its name, this gentle – yet hardworking – toner features glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) to gently exfoliate the skin and improve its texture. Don’t be perturbed by the irritation often associated with acid use – The Ordinary’s Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution also contains a Tasmanian pepperberry derivative to reduce inflammation, as well as ginseng root and aloe vera to enhance radiance and offer soothing benefits.
• The concentrated formula boasts a 7% solution of Glycolic Acid, an alpha hydroxyl acid that gently exfoliates the surface layer to restore clarity and visibly improve uneven textures with a balanced pH for maximum efficacy.
• Used daily, the toner leaves skin appearing toned, smoother and more refined.
• Free from alcohol, oil, silicones and gluten. Vegan. Cruelty free.
• Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than once per day.
• After cleaning, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and sweep across face and neck. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.