Anything but ordinary, this peeling solution unites AHAs and BHAs to offer deep exfoliation and help battle blemishes for improved skin radiance. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) exfoliate the skin’s topmost layer for a brighter, more even appearance, while beta hydroxy acids (BHAs) exfoliate the skin more deeply to clear pore congestion – together, they radically improve the appearance of the skin’s texture and reduce the look of fine lines. Don’t be perturbed by the irritation often associated with acid use – The Ordinary’s AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution also features Tasmanian pepperberry to reduce inflammation, as well as a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, vitamin B5 to assist healing and black carrot as an antioxidant.
• The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution; a powerful resurfacing treatment that acts as a ten-minute exfoliating facial to revitalise and tone.
• The scientifically developed formula delivers a specified blend of 30% Alpha Hydroxyl Acids
• Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than twice per week
• Clean face and wait for skin to dry. Do not use on wet skin. Apply evenly across face and neck using your fingertips.
• Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.