3in1 formula that is better than Rhodiola, L-theanine or Ashwagandha on their own. Rhodiola helps reduce fatigue and improve cognition. Theanine promotes relaxation, focus and improved sleep quality. Ashwagandha provides stress and anxiety relief and helps balance levels of the stress hormone cortisol. All three work synergistically, better than each on its own* More effective in supporting the bodyýýýs stress response system than single ingredient supplements. Stress leads to elevated cortisol levels short term, adrenal insufficiency long term, and slowing of thyroid function and metabolism. This causes anxiety, sleep problems, fatigue and weight gain. Our 3in1 formula helps reduce elevated cortisol levels, supports the adrenal gland and balances thyroid hormones, helping the organism deal better with stress and its effects* Cognitive, cardiovascular, immune, anti-inflammatory, joints support and many more benefits beyond adrenal and cortisol support, stress and anxiety relief, mood, relaxation, attention, metabolism and exercise performance* Superior value: 3-in-1 formula worth 42GBP if the ingredients are bought separately. With Dr Maxwell you save more than 20GBP and get the synergistic action and multiple benefits of all three ingredients* Best ashwagandha: 3in1, clinically proven amounts, no fillers, made in UK. Dr Maxwell provides 600mg per day of highly concentrated ashwaghanda root extract (5% withanolides), equivalent to 4,800mg of the dry root, unlike some competitors who offer just powdered plant that is less potent than an extract or less potent extracts, hiding the amount of the active compounds withanolides* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Enjoy our clinically proven ingredient concentrations and amounts, highest quality, non-GMO ingredients*IndicationsBetter than ashwagandha, rhodiola or l-theanine on their own. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.IngredientsAshwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea, L-Theanine, Vegetable Cellulose CapsuleDirectionsAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, twice daily, preferably with water and food or as directed by your medical practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.Safety WarningFor adult use only. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a medical practitioner before use if nursing, diabetic, have a known medical condition or use prescription medication. Do not take this supplement if you are pregnant, have low blood pressure, stomach ulcers, autoimmune diseases (such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, etc.), nightshade allergies, manic depression or bipolar disorder or if you take blood thinners, antidepressants or blood pressure lowering medication. Discontinue use immediately if any allergic or other adverse reaction occurs and consult your medical practitioner.See more
• 3in1 formula that is better than Rhodiola, L-theanine or Ashwagandha on their own. Rhodiola Rosea helps reduce fatigue, increase energy during the day and improve cognition. Theanine promotes calm, relaxation and improved sleep quality. The highly concentrated Ashwaghanda root extract (5% withanolides), equivalent to 4,800mg of the dry root, provides stress and anxiety relief and helps balance levels of the stress hormone cortisol. All three work synergistically, providing way more benefits*
• More effective in supporting the bodyýýýs stress response system than single ingredient supplements. Stress leads to elevated cortisol levels short term, adrenal insufficiency long term, and slowing of thyroid function and metabolism. This causes anxiety, sleep problems, fatigue and weight gain. Our 3in1 formula helps reduce elevated cortisol levels, supports the adrenal gland and balances thyroid hormones, helping the organism deal better with stress than just ashwagandha, rhodiola or l theanine*
• Cognitive, cardiovascular, immune, anti-inflammatory, joints support and more. The 3in1 Ashwagandha capsules, rhodiola rosea capsules and l theanine capsules provide probably the best combination of adaptogens and nootropics with many health benefits beyond adrenal and cortisol support, stress and anxiety relief, mood, relaxation, focus, metabolism and exercise performance. Enjoy synergistic action and more benefits vs single ingredient supplements with Dr Maxwellýýýs 90 capsules for 45 days*
• 3-in-1 formula worth 42GBP if the ingredients are bought separately. The only alternative way of obtaining our 3in1 formula is by purchasing a separate supplement of Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea and L Theanine - something that will cost more than 42GBP. With Dr Maxwell you save more than 20GBP and get the synergistic action and multiple benefits of all three ingredients*
• Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Dr Maxwell contains clinically proven ingredient concentrations and amounts: 600mg of Ashwagandha root extract standardized to 5% withanolides (same as KSM 66), 400mg of Rhodiola Rosea root extract standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside and 200mg of L-theanine. Dr Maxwell is made in the UK from the highest quality, non-GMO, pure, vegan ingredients. Free from fillers, soy, gluten, milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar*
Return & Refund Policy
If the item you ordered arrived in a physically damaged or defective condition or is different from their description on the product detail page , or has missing parts or accessories, it will be eligible for a free replacement, provided the exact item is available with us.
Few items are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible item is out of stock from us it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) us are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website
- The Item received is defective.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item that was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we emphasise upon the high standard for secure transactions and customer information and their privacy. Please check the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Data that we collect
We may collect information if you are placing an order for a product to us on the website.We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible after claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your details like title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number and mobile number.
Though we collect payment details, payment card details or bank account details, it is collected through a third party payment gateway and at no time does the information enter our company's systems. We need this info in order to allow you to go ahead while placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver it to you.
If necessary,We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you. Your name and contact information may be shared with our suppliers and/or courier partners in the interest of fulfilling you order.
You should submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Your order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. You accept to treat the personal access data confidentially and not to make it available to unauthorized third parties. We can’t assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless that misuse is our fault.
Under no circumstances , we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We secure the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
By signing up with our site you agree to receive certain marketing communications from Kiwla.com and certain affiliates and suppliers. If at any point you do not want to receive this marketing information you may opt-out of the service.
Use of Demographic (or) Profile Data (or) Your Information
To improve our product and service offers, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help detect problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify to gather broad demographic information.
A "cookie" is a small piece of info stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful in enabling the browser to remember specific information.We keep both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally distinguishable information.
Our Website has stringent security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information. Whenever you modify or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our asset we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Please Contact us for any further questions or comments (including all inquiries )
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.