When you're pregnant or planning to be, you're naturally looking for the best prenatal vitamins. But how do you choose the best one for you? For peace of mind, New Chapter’s Perfect Prenatal vitamins are made with organic whole-food ingredients and fermented to unlock each nutrient for your body to absorb, just like food. Moms love that Perfect Prenatal is formulated with Methylfolate, the most bioactive form of Folate, a B vitamin that is vital for your baby’s brain & spinal cord development. It’s a complete prenatal vitamin to support preconception, healthy pregnancy & fetal development - to nourish the two of you every step of the way. Additionally, it includes non-constipating Iron (not found in gummies) for red blood cell production & B Vitamins for natural Energy Support, Vitamin D3 for Heart Support; Vitamin C, A & Zinc for Immune Support. New Chapter’s Prenatal includes Ginger for your nausea relief, and is so gentle you can take it anytime—even on an empty stomach. Made with Organic, Non-GMO, whole-food & premium ingredients. For prenatal DHA, add New Chapter Wholemega for Moms fish oil supplement for baby’s brain & eye health.
• COMPLETE PRENATAL VITAMIN with Folate for baby’s healthy brain & spinal cord development
• EASY TO TAKE ANYTIME: Gentle on an empty stomach. Eases morning sickness with clinical dose of Organic Ginger
• 4 NUTRIENT-PACKED TABLETS with superfoods and safe herbs plus fermented nutrients to support baby’s healthy development and mom’s healthy pregnancy. 100% Daily Value of Iron, plus Folate, B Vitamins, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, A & Zinc.
• METHYLFOLATE & IRON: Methylfolate, the most active form of Folate, for baby’s healthy brain & spinal cord development as recommended by OB/GYNS. Non-constipating fermented Iron to boost mom’s natural energy during pregnancy
• 2nd PRENATAL VITAMIN to be made with Certified Organic Vegetables & Herbs, Non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Vegetarian, Certified Kosher, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, No Added Sugar, No Animal Gelatin (added to some prenatal gummy vitamins)
Return & Refund Policy
If the item you ordered arrived in a physically damaged or defective condition or is different from their description on the product detail page , or has missing parts or accessories, it will be eligible for a free replacement, provided the exact item is available with us.
Few items are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible item is out of stock from us it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) us are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website
- Item received is defective/does not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item that was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we emphasise upon the high standard for secure transactions and customer information and their privacy. Please check the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Data that we collect
We may collect information if you are placing an order for a product to us on the website.We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible after claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your details like title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number and mobile number.
Though we collect payment details, payment card details or bank account details, it is collected through a third party payment gateway and at no time does the information enter our company's systems. We need this info in order to allow you to go ahead while placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver it to you.
If necessary,We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you. Your name and contact information may be shared with our suppliers and/or courier partners in the interest of fulfilling you order.
You should submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Your order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. You accept to treat the personal access data confidentially and not to make it available to unauthorized third parties. We can’t assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless that misuse is our fault.
Under no circumstances , we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We secure the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
By signing up with our site you agree to receive certain marketing communications from Kiwla.com and certain affiliates and suppliers. If at any point you do not want to receive this marketing information you may opt-out of the service.
Use of Demographic (or) Profile Data (or) Your Information
To improve our product and service offers, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help detect problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify to gather broad demographic information.
A "cookie" is a small piece of info stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful in enabling the browser to remember specific information.We keep both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally distinguishable information.
Our Website has stringent security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information. Whenever you modify or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our asset we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Please Contact us for any further questions or comments (including all inquiries )
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.