- Dr. Mercola Canine Hormone Support spaying and neutering remove all of the normal sex hormone-secreting tissues, but your dog still needs a certain level of circulating hormones for normal biologic functioning throughout life.
- Over time, the loss of these hormone-secreting organs takes a toll on your dog’s adrenal glands, as they are the only tissues remaining that are capable of producing these hormones.
- Now they must do their own work plus the work of the missing organs. It's very difficult for these tiny little glands to keep up with the body's demand.
- In addition to this extra burden, your pet’s body must cope with the continuous exposure to chemicals, from pesticides to plastics to flame retardants.
- These chemicals can affect your dog’s hormones in much the same way as spaying and neutering!
Servings Per Container...per 1 Scoop
(1 g scoop included)
Diindolylmethane (DIM) ...10 mg
(from Norway Spruce [Picea abies]) ...10 mg Lignan Extract
Melatonin ...1.5 mg
Beef Liver Concentrate Powder, Organic Tapioca (Cassava [Root]) Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide.
For use in dogs only.
Helps maintain healthy hormone and cortisol levels.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.