- Carlson Labs Vitamin D3 and K2 MK-7 work synergistically to support cardiovascular system and bone health. Vitamin D3 regulates our body’s ability to absorb calcium, and vitamin K2 ensures the calcium is directed to the parts of our body where it’s needed most—like our bones.
- Most know how important it is to supplement with vitamin D3, but many are unaware that vitamin K2 is just as important. Vitamin D3 is most well-known for its role in regulating calcium levels within the body, and vitamin K2 is recognized for supporting healthy blood clotting. But when combined at optimal levels, vitamin D3 and K2 are capable of much more than their basic functions.
- Vitamin D3 helps our body properly absorb calcium, while vitamin K2 ensures that the calcium we absorb is put to proper use. Vitamin K2 does this by activating osteocalcin, an important protein secreted by osteoblasts—our bone-building cells. Osteocalcin routes calcium into our bones. Osteoblasts then bind the calcium to our bones, helping to form a strong bone matrix.
- Osteocalcin also activates another protein called matrix GLA protein (MGP), which is considered to be one of the most important factors for helping to maintain a well-functioning vascular system. Vitamin D is needed to make osteocalcin and MGP, but vitamin K2 is necessary to activate these proteins, so they can do their jobs.
- Provide your body with the power duo of vitamin D3 and K2 MK-7 with Carlson Vitamin D3 + K2. Each serving provides 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3 and 90 mcg of vitamin K2 MK-7, which supports cardiovascular system health, and healthy bones and teeth.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular system function
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3 and 90 mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalciferol) ... 50mcg (2‚000 IU) ... 250%
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) ... 90mcg ... **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose‚ hydroxypropyl methylcellulose‚ glycerol monostearate‚ magnesium stearate (veg.)‚ silicon dioxide.
Adults take two capsules daily at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamin K can antagonize the effect of anticoagulants‚ including Warfarin.
Do not take this product if you are taking Warfarin or are pregnant or breastfeeding without first consulting with your physician.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.