Methylcobalamin is the natural form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is abundantly present in meat, fish, eggs, and dairy products. Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) supports healthy nerve function, provides energy, and maintains healthy metabolic function.* Vitamin B-12 is heart-healthy and helps support cardiovascular function.* Vitamin B12 vegan is a water soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood.* Vitamins B12 and many other minerals are involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.* In addition to being important for energy metabolism, Vitamin B 12 is crucial for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system because it supports myelin formation, which surrounds and protects the nerves.* B-12 vitamin also helps to maintain healthy blood cells and promotes healthy energy-yielding metabolism.* This is the powder form. It is standardized to 1% Methylcobalamin for easier and safer consumption.
- Support Healthy Nerve Function - Vitamin B12 is essential for healthy nerve function. By taking our supplement, you can help ensure that your nerves are functioning properly and keeping you healthy.
- Provides Energy - If you're feeling run down, a lack of vitamin B12 may be to blame. Supplementing with this nutrient can give you an instant energy boost, helping you feel more alert and focused throughout the day.
- Promotes Healthy Metabolic Function - Vitamin B12 is also important for a healthy metabolism. By taking our b12 powder, you can help keep your metabolism running smoothly and support your overall health.
- Heart Healthy - Vitamin B12 is essential for maintaining a healthy heart. It helps to regulate and keep your cardiovascular system functioning properly.
- Support Cardiovascular Health - Vitamin B12 is essential for heart health, and helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by helping to improve blood flow